What is the UL Student Success Symposium?
The University Life Student Success Symposium is the division’s signature professional development experience. This annual event is an opportunity to connect with colleagues to engage in topics important to our work, to evolve our practices, and learn more about the impact of our colleagues’ contributions. The 2023 UL Symposium invites us as colleagues to engage with the “why” in our work as practitioners and as a division. The Symposium will provide you with interactive and engaging experiences to focus on the new and continued work of student affairs professionals in the ever changing and evolutionary nature of Higher Education.
Why Should You Attend?
The UL Symposium is an opportunity for you to actively enhance your workplace well-being through:
- Engaging and connecting with colleagues
- Participating in career and leadership development
- Engaging with the “why” of our professional work
- Learning about innovative practices to enhance your work
- Connecting with University Life values