Link to submit proposal: https://form.jotform.com/210346913035145
The deadline to submit proposals for the 2021 University Life Student Success Symposium is April 1st at 11:59pm. If you have any questions about program proposals, please email: email@example.com.
Call for Programs
Program proposals are due no later than April 1st at 11:59pm.
- Presenters will be notified by April 19, 2021, of their program status.
- Please note that educational sessions will be 60 minutes
Virtual Educational Session Guidelines
Educational sessions are 60-minute virtual interactive sessions with time dedicated for dialogue to consider application of knowledge and implications for our work addressing student success.
Educational sessions must include the following:
- Situate the issue within the larger context of higher education, a specialized field/industry, or national/global trends, including the global pandemic, civil unrest, and racial injustice
- Describe the program, intervention, initiative, or idea that addresses the issue and provide evidence of its potential or demonstrated effectiveness
- Highlight implications for student success (specifically in relation to retention, timely degree completion, and/or well-being) or implications for professional development and enrichment
Other considerations that may strengthen your submission:
- Pose a question or situate the topic and provide information, insights and/or ideas on an emerging trend, issue, or topic to engage participants in conversation
- Explore how we might work differently to maximize student services and experiences while considering student pressures and issues
- Create conversation space to discuss new ideas, practices, and possibilities for our work in student retention, degree completion and well-being
- Provide participants with professional and career development
- Provide relevant knowledge and “take-away” applications for participants
To submit a program proposal, please complete the online proposal form: https://form.jotform.com/210346913035145.
Please don’t forget to register for the Symposium: https://cvent.me/kl5ovz