The 2022 University Life Student Success Symposium is open to Mason faculty, staff, and graduate assistants. This year's symposium will take place on June 6-June 7, 2022. Register here. The deadline to register will be May 27, 2022.
Registration via Mason 360 (Instructions)
If you experience any questions or issues withe Mason360 system, please contact the Mason360 Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the UL Student Success Symposium, please contact email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: This year we are utilizing Mason360 for symposium registration.
- If you do not have an existing account, you will be prompted to create one, so we encourage you register before May 20, if possible, for the timely creation of new accounts to occur. If you are a Mason faculty/staff member, please create a Mason account, NOT a guest user account.
- If you do have a Mason360 account you will need to login first THEN return to the symposium website or this email to access the registration link to go to the event page.
- Once you log in to Mason360 (regardless of account type) you will need to return to this email or the UL Symposium website to click the registration link in order to access the event page. You will not be able to search the event because it is a private and hidden from view.
Mason Faculty/Staff Attendees
- If you have an existing account, please login with your Mason netid and password and complete 2FA through DUO app or your provided pin #.
- If you receive the error message "we cannot find your profile in Mason360, contact your school administrator to be added", please submit the Faculty/Staff Account Request Form.
- When filling out the account request form, make sure to read the instructions, fill out all required fields, and note the processing time for account verification and creation. Upon submission, please allow our support team up to 5 business days to review your account request. Our team will verify your faculty/staff status and create an account for you.
Mason Student Attendees
- Please login with your Mason netid and password and complete 2FA through DUO app or your provided pin number. Learn more about how to set up your 2FA.
- If you experience login issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an active student at the university (registered for 1 or more courses), you should log-in to Mason360 with your Single-Sign On log-in information. Students who sign up under guest will have limited access to Mason360 features.
- To create a first time account, you must select register for "UL Student Success Symposium"
- Under First Time User click on Sign Up
- Fill out form with your first name, last name, and email (make sure to check for spelling errors)
- Confirm you are not a robot for security purposes then select next
- Go to your email inbox you provided and cope the 6 digit code and paste it into the box displayed on Mason360
- Click Submit